Anil Batra’s Digital Marketing, Digital Analytics and Web Site Optimization (A/B and Multivariate Testing) blog. I am a Digital Marketing Consultant with deep expertise in Digital Analytics. My past employers include: POP, Ascentium (Bellevue), ZeroDash1, ZAAZ (Seattle) and Audience Science. I have worked with several Fortune 500 companies including Microsoft, Dow Jones, Starbucks and T-Mobile. I am also on the Board of Web Analytics Association (WAA). I have educated and trained several Digital Marketing and Analytics folks in past 9 years of teaching at UBC and University of Washington and speaking engagements at various conferences as well as my blog.
- 2009 VP of Search & Analytics, POP, Seattle, WA
- 2007 – 2009 Head of Analytics, ASCENTIUM, Seattle, WA
- 2005 – 2007 Senior Manager, Analytics and Business Intelligence ZAAZ (WUNDERMAN), Seattle, WA
- 2001- 2005 Group Manager, REVENUE SCIENCE, INC. (formerly digimine) Bellevue, WA
- 1998- 2001 Senior Consultant, MERIDIAN TECHNOLOGY RENTON, WA
- 1995-2001 Senior Application Specialist, POWERCERV MEMPHIS, TN
- 1995-1995 Database Manager and Reporting Specialist, IT CORPORATION KNOXVILLE, TN
- Master of Business Administration, Entrepreneurship & Marketing, June 2005 University of Washington SEATTLE, WA
Graduated with a G.P.A of 3.6, Dean’s List – 2004
- Master of Science, Environmental Engineering, Aug 1995 University of Tennessee KNOXVILLE, TN
Graduated with a G.P.A of 3.8, Dean’s List 1994; Received Graduate Assistantship.
- Bachelors of Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering. G.B.P.U.A. & T. University PANTNAGAR, INDIA
Graduated with honors with a G.P.A of 4.4/5.0